- application & materials
- Kraft Paper, Regular Paper, Metalized Paper, Aluminum Foil + Paper, Non-woven Cloth, and other paper of regular thickness-variation.
- rewinding type
- Surface rewinding with duplex rewind-shafts.
- unwinding section
- Lift-up type mechanical shaft with φ3" adapters for heavier web loading.
- Equipped with edge position control (EPC) to provide accurate slitting position.
- Equipped with pneumatic brake as well as electro/pneumatic converter for wide range tension control.
- unwinding tension control
- Equipped with automatic tension controller (diameter-calculating type) to provide stable tension and easy operation.
- slitting section
- Equipped with circular shear cutter for all kind of material consisting of fiber.
- Equipped with automatic counter which will stop the machine when reaching the pre-set length.
- rewinding section
- Lift-up type mechanical shaft for heavier roll unloading.
- Rewinding shafts for various rewinding core sizes are available.
- rewinding tension control
- Powder clutch with manual tension control System.
- Equipped with lay-on rollers.
- trimmed waste
- Equipped with expulsion tube.
- optional accessories
- Unwind hydraulic loading device (with shaft)
- Unwinding/rewinding airshaftφ3"/6".
- φ6" air chuck
- Shaftless unwind-stand(Electrical left/right moving)
- Unwind shaftless hydraulic loading device (Hydraulic up/down, left/right moving)
- Line position control (LPC)
- Unwind/rewind automatic tension controller with load-cell
- Trim rewinder with speed synchronizing system
- Shear cutter blade/razor blade/cutter holder
- Mechanical shaft for different core sizes
- Rewind lay-on roller pressure control.
|Max. parent web width||600~2000 mm|
|Max. parent web diameter||1500 mm|
|Thickness rang||30~800 gsm|
|Max. rewind diameter||1200 mm|
|Min. slit width||20 mm (Depends on various materials' conditions)|
|Unwind/rewind core I.D.||3" ( Or as request )|
|Max. machine speed||200/300 M/min.|
(For 1000mm standard machine)
|Area required||L 4070 x W2920 x H3975 (mm)|