- Laminated films 40-150μ; OPP 30-150μ; CPP 30-150μ; PVC (Soft), 30-150μ; PET 30-80μ; Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric
- Rewinding Type
- Differential center rewinding with duplex rewind shafts.
- Unwinding Section
- Shaft less unwinding stand (Motorised left / right movement) with mechanical chuck.
- Equipped with digital type line position control (LPC) to ensure accurate slitting position.
- Slitting Section
- Equipped with razor cutter and cutting in the air.
- Equipped with grooved roller for razor blades.
- Equipped with blower and expulsion tube.
- Rewinding Section
- Cantilevered type mechanical rewinding shafts for easy operation.
- Equipped with ball type friction rings, which not only can facilitate the concentricity of the paper cores and finish rolls, but also can make unloading easier without causing paper dust.
- Equipped with automatic tension controlling system and load-cells. The actual tension is digitally displayed, increasing the tension control precision with minimal operation effort.
- Static eliminated brush equipped.
- Lay-on roller pneumatic pressure control system.
- Unloading device.
|Min. & Max. parent web width||650~1300 mm|
|Max. parent web diame||800 mm|
|thickness range||35~150 µ (Depends on various materials' conditions)|
|Unwind / rewind core I.D.||3” or 6"|
|Max. rewind diameter||450 mm|
|Min. slit width||50~650 mm (Depends on various materials' conditions)|
|Max. machine speed||300 M/min.|
(For 1200mm standard machine)
|Area required||L 1800 x W4000 x H1600 (mm)|